Lit. Analysis Questions #1

1. the theme for the book "Shadow of the Hegemon" is to be look for new strategies to have success.
2. the plot is in Ender's game, Ender Wiggins triumphed over an alien race that aimed to destroyed the earth.
3. Base on the book, I imagine the author's routine getting a coup of coffee while getting his journal and  writing ideas for the upcoming chapters of the book. I think he likes to eat rare food, meaning try different kinds of food around the world, since his book is so creative by talking about saving the world from aliens and how this kids are trained to fight.
4. in my opinion the author uses a lot of imagery in this book, also the diction he uses when describing a event he makes you picture the moment really good.


5. what drew mw to this book was my friend, who like to read many fiction novels. I asked him if He can recommend me a book to read and as a good friend he help me, but his higher in reading than I am. So after many books he told me about this one and he said it wasn't too hard to understand.
6. I haven't been reading since last year, I basically read because we read a book as a class, Is been a long time I have read a book by myself.
7. the plot of this novel is how children are "playing" at war as if it were a game. And tells how this kid who take advantage of a friend to get new strategies and with the help of his brother he save the world.
8. the theme of the story is to let young adults know that they can contribute a lot to society if they team up.
9. the tone for this novel is creative, and union.
10. the main character of this novel is dynamic because it changes the way he thinks and uses his ideas differently from the beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451 Essay

Fahrenheit 451 Questions