A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE ROAD TO MY BIG QUESTION

It all started from listening to music, and realizing what was happening around me. Sometimes there is key content in serval songs that talks about issues in the world, and many people don't really talk about, so it makes it hard to see an actual change. Also seeing some issues like political, economic labels, religion, etc. in my own country makes me think about other countries as well. Sometimes I just seat and think about all these issues going on, but I most confess it's not easy to do something. Even my self have tried  to do it and people resist. However I appreciate Dr. Preston gave us this project about a Big Question, and it was hard to put this topic in a question but I think I put it together. Now I'm going to do my best to let people know about this issues and show them what I have done about it and maybe I'll inspire somebody to make a positive change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451 Essay

Fahrenheit 451 Questions