A DESCRIPTION OF THE BENEFIT TO INVESTIGATING MY BIG QUESTION A AND HOW THIS WILL HELP ME AND THE WORLD IN GENERAL

In my opinion the BENEFIT I'm getting by researching this topic is to fully understand why do we want to show or prove that our thoughts, organization or other are saying the truth. Don't take me wrong, what I mean by this statement is that sometimes we focus a lot to prove it and we don't listen to other people' opinions and results as a conflict. If I can understand  this I'm going to be capable of informing people when debating. My vision of how this can benefit the world in general it's to know the things we doing good and the bad things on our own human race by putting so many things (organizations) people can follow and just separating us little by little.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451 Essay

Fahrenheit 451 Questions