DESCRIPTION OF MY BIG QUESTION AND WHY I GOT INTERESTED!!!!!!!

The description of my big question was hard to say it at first, because there was so many things to put in and I pretty sure I can express it now. Well, my Big Question is about why there are many political parties, religions, borders, and economic labels, if instead of us getting together (closer) we're getting apart.

This grab my attention because I always see it happen in my own community and nation. For example when the presidential election was around, or when the people from different religion talk, they always try to prove their religion speaks the truth and no other religion does. Also by looking at the world itself, the news about Terrorism attacks, and how people are treated by the social classes, the just the question itself, It's something I say it's separating us somehow. The main reason why I choose this question is because I wanna see a positive change in the world were instead of getting apart we can get along and get together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451 Essay

Fahrenheit 451 Questions