SACRATIC SEMINAR NOTES

I took notes on the things my classmates were sharing specially my classmate Pablo.
What I understood was that psychological we always gonna be feeling uncomfortable and little times where we feel comfortable. Also we always gonna have ups and downs in life, because that's basically how life works.
They also talk about happiness and I was about to speak but I didn't. Now I want to say that many people say that until they accomplished a goal, then they will be happy, but I think that's wrong because you supposed to enjoy the journey while you're working to accomplish your goal.
There was another think they shared and was about creativity. I totally agree with my classmate Pablo who said that every single person has a creative side but it's hard to express because we don't feel comfortable. I didn't give my opinion but sometimes the reason why it's because to be creative you must be irrational and since we want to fit in society we don't have the courage to show our creativity.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451 Essay

Fahrenheit 451 Questions