how I relief stress!

I been dealing with time management along time ago. Whenever I feel I have a good control of my time, somethings shows up and makes changes. For example, this second semester I was doing pretty good managing schooling, doing homework, taking breaks, feeding, and do things without being too pressure. However, yesterday ( Feb. 20) I felt like my teachers gave too much homework. Out of seven classes, I had homework from six classes. I'm not complaining about how many classes gave me homework but the amount of homework given.I was super stressed out, and went to sleep pretty late (1:30am) and having to wake up at 6:00am to get ready to school. Yesterday I wasn't even talking with my siblings to make sure I didn't lose time. Yet, I gave my self little breaks because I wouldn't be able to do all assignments at once. Today, in the morning I woke up and felt so much better that I did finished my work and I didn't had to worry about it. Then, I realized how we're not always going to have an easy day, even though sometimes I felt like giving up, it's better if you can only appreciate things because all things happen for a reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451 Essay

Fahrenheit 451 Questions