Higher Ed Week

So today was Higher Ed. Week, there was approximately 38 universities representatives, and they spoke to all juniors (SMHS). This event took place on2nd and 3rd period. The importance of this event was to explore the different colleges in the state and out of state and what they offered. For example, I didn't knew anything about University of Idaho, now I know they have a great engineer program as well as California State University Chico. I learned about UC Berkeley, UC Davis, UC Santa Cruz, University of the Pacific, and Chico State. I was able to filled out  a paper to get more information about the colleges. I believe this event was meaningful, because there was some colleges I knew, however there were some , I did not have any knowledge about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451 Essay

Fahrenheit 451 Questions